* We are getting electricity to the house. It will cost a lot. When they run wires to a location you get 400 feet for free. We have to come over 600 feet. Ka-ching. If the dude owning the vast, empty land across the street had let us run the line there, we'd be paying chump change for just the box. But I'm not bitter ... much.
* We have the survey done, so we know just how high to hoist the double-wide up on the blocks. We live in a 100-year flood plain. It's like dominoes. Gotta' get the survey done to get the paper turned into the official flood plain guy to get the info to the movers/setters to actually get the house on our property.
* The actual live electricity should be here in about two weeks. We have to also hook up the septic and water. Nothing major. Just have to do it. More dominoes.
* Have some a great couple coming out to tent camp tomorrow night. Have never met them in real life. Will be fun just getting to know each other. I LOVE visitors!
* Have a meeting of trauma moms (plus 12 kids) converging again on Sunday afternoon. We plan to sit around, snack, talk and be only remotely hypervigilent over our children.
* Willie is having surgery for cataracts next week (they're doing one eye at a time). Brought me in his folder from the surgical center, and asked if I can help him with it. Granted he is the most UNideal patient on the planet. However, he really does need someone with him for 24 hours afterward. He needs help with the paperwork and presurgical prep. And he asked me. Made my year. Stay tuned for the post-surgery showdown as he tries to do too much too fast, and we have some very *ahem* joyful interactions.