* Michael is substituting at a high school today ... the COSMETOLOGY class! Those who know him, get your butts on Facebook and let the harassment begin. I think he should sit down before bed tonight with plenty pot shots and bald jokes. Ya' know, cause i luv him.
* I am currently reading "Stolen Innocence: My Story of Growing Up in a Polygamous Sect, Becoming a Teenage Bride, and Breaking Free of Warren Jeffs." Yes, once you get through the title, you're almost 3/4 of the way done. Still - intriguing.
* Got so excited about a new sprayer from my mother-in-law, I was Spray-n-Growing blindly and hopped right onto a red ant bed. 20+ bites later I was doing the ant-bite-dance and screaming for the boys to bring me some aloe vera (we have them all over the place down here and they truly are the most amazing healing plants - ever). I'm now enjoying some Benadryl side effects. In a few days when they all get those nice little pustules, I get to reclaim my title as Best Circus Freak Show. Well, my feet do, anyway.
* The boys are having SO MUCH FUN. With the work getting the utilities hooked up, they are enjoying hours of ditch digging and mud and more mud and more mud. A local guy is doing the work for us. Yesterday he was trying to locate a pipe in the midst of the mud. Told the boys he would take them out for Chinese food if they found it. Well, he said the magic words. They dove in and found that sucker in a matter of minutes.
* I thoroughly cleaned the kitchen in the house yesterday. Ew, ew, ewwwwwww.
* In my quest to care for the earth, I do attempt to recycle what I can. It hit me yesterday - we are recycling a WHOLE HOUSE! Very cool.