Saturday, March 06, 2010
Florida rundown - Saturday
* Corey started her tattoo series this afternoon. Her daughter's art. SO beautiful and special. Each character will represent a marathon she has run.
* The house just got quiet for a whole twenty seconds. That was WEIRD!
* I love these women. I seriously love, love, love these women. This was like a giant blind date, and we are all letting out a huge sigh of relief. We're very happy with the set up.
* It is amazing to be with women who can hear some of your most uncomfortable experiences/feelings as a mother, and instead of showing shock, they are all nodding in agreement. It is freeing. I AM NOT ALONE!
* Laura is friggin funny. She is the cheapest entertainment I have had in years. She's also my roomie, so I get All Laura - All The Time.
* Kellie - another of the chics who actually blogs - is beautifully psychotic. Stick her on your feed reader. Send her some love.
* All of them - ALL OF THEM - are treasures. Absolute treasures. We are a cooky, eclectic mix of women. It's beautiful. A magical mix. Sharing and encouraging and laughing and ... well ... having those really nutty discussions which can only happen when you put women together with free time.
* We're doing it again next year. Mark your calendar. You WILL be here.
Posted by Christine Moers at 11:40 AM